Sunday, September 9, 2007

Taking it public

I'm in the midst of much opportunity to meet new people right now. Yesterday I attended a party for a former professor/mentor of mine who retired and there were connections old and new. Tomorrow I leave for a writing workshop where I will know no one.

I love that all of this involves being surrounded by writers and writing. There's such a good energy around it all and it's a breeding ground for potential personal connections as well.

The more I write about manifesting a man, the more I realize how much confidence it takes and how much of it I have apparently gained the last few years. I could never have admitted publicly that I was seeking a relationship. Now I tell people enthusiastically and so many seem to not only love it, but they start going through their social and professional connections in their mind.

September holds much promise.

No comments: