Friday, August 24, 2007

Way to his heart

I was going through some old issues of O magazine. I hate to part with them because I enjoy them so, but ultimately I enjoy organization in my home more.

So I came across a memorable piece written by a woman who prepared a special Bolognese Sauce when she wanted to show a man she really cared. Because it simmers for hours, it fills the house with a wonderful aroma yet still allows for getting yourself ready if it's a special evening. The recipe was part of the story, which I found completely endearing.

I specifically remember enjoying the article the first time around and shutting the magazine afterwards. It didn't occur to me to cut out the recipe because there wasn't a specific man I was trying to impress.

Now I have a whole different attitude. I cut out the recipe.

No comments: