Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Vision quest

Decided to create a vision board, a la The Secret. The idea is to make your goal more concrete and visual. So I grabbed some magazines last night, about 9:00, and started pulling images and crafting my man/relationship concept.

Ironically, it was right about then that sex in a very young package appeared on my doorstep. And I turned it away. Which, when told to my friend Mary, prompted this quip, "Sex on your doorstep? Sounds like the title of a novel."

Just hours before another young lovely on a skateboard had asked me to "hop on." Another clever name for a novel? The Universe is having a blast, yes?

Mary suggests that my "love light" is definitely on. Now I just need to use it to attract a whole, sweet man for a multi-dimensional relationship.

Seems that vision board needs to be very clear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was online looking for other writers who believe in the ebb and flow of the universe when I found you. Your writings are dead on with what I believe and the path I am taking in my career as a journalist.

This question has kept me up all night, maybe you can answer it.

If our imagination leads our life and we are in a sticky situation that we can't IMAGINE the wondrous possibilities of restoration, how should we move forward?

I find myself struggling to imagine my next move but I can't seem to conujure up an image or solution myself.

What should I do?

teerika@gmail.com

Nancy Colasurdo said...

What a great post! I'm so glad you found your way to my blog.

As for your question, I will answer it at the email address you provided. I'm on a beach vacation, so give me a few days :)

Thanks for reading!